Happy 1 Year Anniversary Rose and Tony!!!
Happy 1 Year Anniversary to my husband Renrick!!! I can’t believe it’s been a year since our amazing wedding. And now, we have our sweet little boy Riley as a product of our love.
When we first started dating, we poured our feelings and love through letters which we haven’t done anymore as we’ve gotten so used to each others presence. I miss the little love notes we left one another. I thought I would write you a love letter on our 1 year Anniversary. I haven’t said it often and enough the past few months, but I want you to know that I Love you Dearly. I’m not so sure where to start so I decided to make a list of all the things to thank you for.
Thank you for…
- Kissing me and wishing me to have a good day every morning
- Putting up with my OCD
- Supporting me with KDWP (Kelly Duprat Wedding Planner)
- Always saying I am beautiful even though I feel like I am extremely fat after baby
- Cracking jokes and trying to make me smile even though I don’t think they are funny
- Letting me be mean to you when I am mad at you
- Standing by my side even when I was acting like an irrational child
- Not holding grudges and forgive me when I drown in my own pool of rage
- Loving me no matter who I am that day
- Always smiling and kissing me when I come home from work
- Cooking for me
- Trying to fix your mistakes to make me happy
- Cleaning up when I complain that our place is a mess
- Sometimes I feel as if you are not listening to a word I say, but then you surprise me and bring it up another time
- Only seeing me
- Your trust in me
- Being by my side through an intense 24 hour labor
- Not walking away when times have been rough
- Not taking it personally when I am mean to you
- Never ever looking down at me
- Being everything I never even knew that I needed in a man
- Sleeping next to me every night
- Going along with my crazyness
- Offering to buy me clothes because I keep complaining that I am fat and nothing fits me
- Taking me to Sushi Wazen almost every weekend because you know that I love that place
- Texting me randomly asking how my day is going and always ending the text with “I love you babe”
- Letting me make fun of you
- Laughing with me when an uncontrollable laugh comes out in the middle of church 🙂
- Always holding my hand when we are out
- Loving me unconditionally
- Wanting to spend the rest of your life with me
- Keeping me on my toes when I start having crazy ideas for parties
- Letting me nag at you
- Picking things up when I ask you to
- Always letting me win a fight even though you know you are right
- Giving me money to eat lunch when I am broke (which is at every paycheck)
- Making me the happiest person when you gave me the most beautiful baby boy
- Always apologizing first when we fight even though you haven’t done anything wrong
- ….and many more things you do that I am thankful for.
I know I haven’t been the greatest wife and person to live with, but I can honestly say that I am the luckiest woman because you chose and love me unconditionally as your wife. Renrick, you are the best husband and father anybody could ask for. I love you with all my heart, I look forward to the next 100 years celebrating our love together!!!
Our wedding highlights: https://vimeo.com/42942668 Password: Renrick
Happy Anniversary Vy and Brian!
Wishing you many years of happiness and many more babies! 🙂
Congratulations on little Gavin. He’s adorable!